Friday 22 August 2014

In the Garden of Zeus and Zoe


Hello Arty Souls!

As you know I have a flower addiction recently:) And I also discover beautiful online shop Zeus and Zoe, where you can buy beautiful handmade flowers for all kinds of craft projects:)
I love using handmade elements in my projects as they really give them more soulful meaning:) And also I have to say the owner of this shops- Marivic is such a warm and kind person that it is a pleasure to shop there:)

All the beautiful papers I used for these projects are from 7dots studio owned by very creative little soul Tusia:)
 One of my favourite papers to work with. I will be a guest designer on the blog 7 dots studio in September. I prepared three projects  for them so stay tuned!!!

And those are the vouches which I prepared for Spa Hairstudio in Claregalway
They do my hair for over 2 years!!! I highly recommend them:)))


 Flowers from Zeus and Zoe





Zeus and Zoe has a giveaway!!! Click here


2 comments: