Saturday, 30 April 2016

My Hand Made Fairies:)


Hello Arty Souls:)
It's been a wile since I wrote a post but life is crazy busy right now;)
Here are my new wooden fairies and they are looking for a new magical house:)
Left one is on mdf thin board and the bigger girl is made of wood. 
I used many materials and 3D elements sych as: acrylics, sculpture medium (for a mushroom), decorative papers, fabrics, stamps and stencils.The size of them is 29 cm and 26 cm. They are perfect for home decor. I will add little hanger on the back;)
If you are interested please email me tandiart83@gmail.com










5 comments:

  1. I love your fairies! Adorable.
    I also love the house you made with your old paintbrushes. I searched Scrapiniec but could only find a few details. Do you have a video tutorial done for this art piece? Love love love your colors and art. It all makes me very happy and smile! suzschultz23@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is worth everyone’s attention. Good work. handmade products online

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m frequent reader of your blog. Every post sounds good. Thanks for sharing the info. replica watches india

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting to read your blog post. Thanks for sharing. replica watches in india

    ReplyDelete