Friday 1 August 2014

Altered brush- first project as a part of DT in Craft for the Craic

Hey Arty Souls!!!!

Great News!!!  I am thrilled to announce that I have joined very creative DT in Craft for the Craic challenge blog:) Which means that every month I will be making a project according to the theme. So I hope you will get inspired by our projects and you will join the challenge.

August Challenge #7 - A Craft Item you have never used before



I decided to alter old big brush, which I never used before. It was just sitting in my art room. This time it will be used as a painting surface. I just put gesso all over it and it was ready for painting. I couldn't resist and I painted one of my little fairies on it :)



I hope you got inspired:)
xx
Sylwia

3 comments:

  1. This is such fun and so creative
    Welcome to the team
    Pixie (DT- Craft for the Craic)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Восхитительно!!!))) Очень здорово!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you have done with your brush! How fun, and a great addition to any art studio! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete