Thursday 27 November 2014

My first Fairy Doll

 Hello Arty Souls!

I am so thrilled to announce that I finally made my first doll (wall ornament)!!!! This idea was in my head for very long time. I wanted to combine my fairies and 3D elements. And by using: plaster, cardboard, metal, vintage doilies and tissue paper: tadaaaaaaaa here she is:)

I am proud of her and she gave me wings to go and create more and more. So you sit and enjoy the photos, and I am going back to my studio:)















I would like to submit this project to Mixed Media Place challenge: 3D




4 comments:

  1. You can really be proud, she is beautiful!!! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of you work and this fairy doll is just amazing. Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so precious and special! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge! <3

    ReplyDelete